Monday, February 16, 2009

TWINS

When we were in Arizona last month, we stayed at Megan's house.  As we pulled into her driveway, her little Marcus was running around in the garage.  I thought, "Oh my gosh! He looks so much like Weston." (Ron's little boy)  I sent a text to Ron asking him if he wanted me to bring home Weston's twin.  He replied that no, he would just send Weston down.  I asked him if he even knew who the child was.  He replied, "No, do you?"


Marcus
When Heaven got home from work and was looking at the pictures of Marcus, she was amazed at the likeness and then realized that the boys even had matching shirts!  (Their pajamas even matched!!)


Weston



4 comments:

Darcee said...

So who is who? Funny about the matching shirts. . . what a coincidence is that?

Unknown said...

I see some difference, but that is pretty crazy!! I'm glad Grant looks like Rusty... You can at least tell the difference between them now :D HEE HEE. Thank you for coming!!!

Alison Hixson said...

Marcus is the top picture, and Weston is the bottom picture. I wish we could have had a better picture of both of them. They had a lot of the same mannerisms and acted like they could have been twins.

Anonymous said...

well next time you see Ron or Heaven its safe to tell them that I think they have the cutest son in the whole wide world!!! lol!!!