Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM
THE LINKENHOKERS


I know this is a cop out to send out a Christmas greeting this way, but it was this way or no way!  To all who read this--Merry Christmas.  This picture was taken just before Connie left to live in Dubai.  I really wish I had an update to give on her, but communication with her has been extremely difficult. Hopefully now that she is finally able to access the internet things will improve.

The family on the left is Alison and Vaughn with Andrew (standing), Sammy (on her mom's lap, and Mason on my lap. Breana (Walt's daughter) is sitting between Walt and I. Heaven is holding Weston with Ron behind her and Connie and Walt (Chip) on the end.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a great picture(s)... Hope you have a great Christmas. i love you Aunt Nancy!!

Grandma B said...

This is to funny!!!!!!! I want one to pue on my Misc wall! Robert laughed and laughed. Your family's the best. Where did you get the get ups?????

Kendi said...

I LOVE the picture of your family! Oh how I love you and your super fun family!!!

Janice said...

I'm slow in posting because I just found this! I changed computers and didn't have my blogger dashboard functioning for a couple of months! I love your pictures -- especially the crazy one! You are wonderful and I love you!