Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Chip (Walt)

Chip and Breana

Chip has turned the ripe age of 33. I keep wondering when he is going to grow up!
He still has his fun-loving, dare-devil, I'll try anything once attitude.
He is such a good son and dad--always willing to help, share, listen, etc.
He is determined to teach Breana to hunt, shoot, ride. She better be as
fearless as her dad, or there will be trouble in their house!

Happy Birthday, Chip
and his birthday dinner was
Tacos (for the 31st consecutive year)

4 comments:

Darcee said...

I never realized how much Chip looks like you!

How can tacos be anyone's favorite food??? (I know a grown man whose favorite food is hot dogs--I'll eat tacos every day of the week over hot dogs!)

Happy b-day Chip!

Janice said...

Good pictures! I like the birthday hat! Sounds like a fun meal -- I like tacos, too. Happy birthday, Walt (Chip!)

Darcee said...

So I've been thinking. . . I hope I didn't sound unkind by asking how a person's favorite food be tacos. . .Tacos are great. . .just ordinary. I kind of thought most people's favorite food are non ordinary things they don't have very much. (Like lobster or sushi and stuff like that.) So it's awesome he can be happiest with very simple foods!!

HR Consultant 16 said...

What a great blog Nancy! Such an awesome post on Chip & Breana. Adorable. She is truly daddy's little girl & I am impressed with him as such an adoring, loving dad.

Beautiful indeed. Here's to 33++ yrs Chip!