Monday, November 7, 2011

SLC's Newest!

It was a proud day on Tuesday as my son was sworn in as a sheriff. He has worked hard the past three months during the grueling training and is relieved that part of his new job is over. The group learned to rely on each other as was demonstrated with their entrance into the auditorium.
Each was congratulated by Sheriff Winder after he praised their class for their team work and dedication.


Isn't he handsome!!!


Taking the oath
She was so proud of her dad

We are all so proud of him
His niece (where is Sammy) and nephews
Another proud friend
and mom

Good luck to you as you begin your new career.

2 comments:

Kendi said...

I read lots of praising on Facebook but had no idea over what. I am so happy to see those great big smiles on everyones faces!

Aunt Nancy...I sure do love you! What a blessing to be a part of the same family!!! I'm sending you a great big North Dakota squeeze.

Lots of love,

Kendi

Darcee said...

{Yay! A new post!}

I never realized how much he looks like my Jerome uncles! The top picture with his profile looks exactly like Uncle Garth, the others look like a mix of Uncle Garth and Uncle ElRay. Then again, the one where he is saluting looks like Uncle Alan. . . .Bingham through and through!

Congrats Chip! (can I get away with calling him that?!?) Good luck in your new line of work!