Monday, September 8, 2008

Everybody Else Is Doing It!!!

Well, the time has come to start blogging. I so enjoy reading everyone's blogs and feeling a connection with you and your lives. Maybe I can let you share a little in my life, although as a disclaimer, it isn't nearly as exciting as yours! If only my kids were still growing up, I could share stories of their lives. I don't know if they would appreciate me telling stories of them now, but maybe a few might slip in. I have got to figure out how to do pictures, and then actually take a few so they can be added also. Another warning--you will probably get your fill of my grandkids, they are my lights and joys.

A challenge to the Aunts (you know who you are)--if I can do it, so can you! Give it a shot!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome. I love that picture!!! Would you please hurry and get me whitelisted in your email so we can IM. It makes work so much more fun tee hee

k

Malita Bingham said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are starting! I think you and Aunt Kaye have WAY to much fun!
Love,
malita

Malita Bingham said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are starting! I think you and Aunt Kaye have WAY to much fun!
Love,
malita

Anonymous said...

Wow, your page looks awesome! You sure did get it looking so cute so fast! Or someone completely awesome and amazing helped you!! jk!

a

Darcee said...

"Everybody else is doing it" is ALWAYS a good reason to do something!!! Got you linked!