Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Screw Up

This morning I went to check Alison's blog as I do every morning. I saw she had posted a notice about my new blog saying "Grandma Bingham has a new blog". I thought oh cool. I kept going back to her site, I guess just checking out the awesome (not) photo of myself. After about the 4th time of checking it, I thought, "Wait a minute, I am not Grandma Bingham." I called Alison and said. "You put Grandma Bingham has a new blog." She said, "I know, I put that there for my kids." I said, "But I am not Grandma Bingham!" It took her about two seconds to change that title! She is much too young to be losing it!!!!

3 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Oh great. On my blog I tell about funny and embarrassing things that my kids do, so on yours you get to do the same thing?! I better be careful about what I say and do!!

Kendi said...

Okay...that made me laugh really hard!!! I needed it too!! Thanks again for letting my hubby crash at your place!
Love ya,
Kendi

Katie and Dennis said...

This is so awesome, Aunt Nancy! I'm so glad you have a blog!

Thanks for sharing Alison's embarrassing moment. I laughed too. But I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does dingy stuff.