Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weston

This is Weston, Ron and Heaven's little boy. He is 20 months old and is quite the charmer. Because he is being babysat by Grandpa Walt, he comes most mornings before I leave for work. I am usually eating breakfast in the kitchen and he walks barely into the room and stops. He doesn't say anything, just stands there and stomps one foot. I don't look at him and stomp my foot back. He will stomp twice, I stomp twice. This goes on until he tires and then we laugh and I can look at him!Next on ritual mornings is the "getting beautiful" segment. As you can see, this is desperately needed by Grandma. He likes the electric toothbrush stuck in his mouth, but only for a very quick brush (if it is under 5 seconds there are no germs exchanged, right???)
He likes hair products put in his hair and the shiny wax really makes his hair behave, but Weston is really waiting for THE MAKEUP BAG! He likes to pull everything out and hand it to me. He is so smart, he knows I need it all

His favorite is the mascara, but he never gets that put on his thick, luxurious, black eyelashes! Why are these kind of lashes always wasted on boys? So after the powder, the blush, and the lipstick, he is done.


I have had enough, Grandma. Read me my truck book!




4 comments:

Kendi said...

Watch out! He looks like a real charmer! What a cutie! You are such a good grandma. Your grandkids are so lucky to have your influence in their lives! I love you!

Alison Hixson said...

Weston is so cute! I love the look he gives me when I try to tell him no or not to do something! He gets this look like, no one has EVER told me no!! He is so funny! Definitely Ron's son!!

Darcee said...

What a lucky guy to have Grandpa babysit! Not many kids are that lucky!

Katie and Dennis said...

Weston is adorable! Your morning ritual is so funny! Glad you recorded it. Whenever it goes away, it will be right here to remember forever.

I know what you mean that beautiful eyelashes are wasted on boys! I have 3 boys and a husband with long eyelashes. Oh well.